This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
0 Item Items
EDWARDS E-EX-125E STBK See Thru Black" GIG BAGNew
- Edwards is an ESP-owned Japanese brand creating instruments mostly in the classic/vintage vein. Over the years Edwards has won many loyal fans due to consistenly high quality of their guitars, at affordable prices. This is a nice Metallica fashioned guitar, offered at a moderate price.
- The concept for this guitar is based upon the ESP EXP - a very popular, classic ESP model, meanwhile available only on the second hand market at the prices of several thousand EUR.
- Finish: Stain Cloudy Black, with black nickel hardware.
- Body: Mahogany. The guitar is surprisingly light and, because of this, very resonant.
- Neck: Mahogany. Set neck construction. This enables a very good sustain and an easy access to the upper frets.
- Scale: 24.75' (like Gibson Les Paul, SG, Explorer etc., i.e. a 2 cm shorter scale than for instance a Stratocaster, resulting in better playability even with thicker string gauges).
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with pearl dot inlays - a discreet, but very noble looking instrument!
- Frets: 22, XJ (Jumbo) - with a perfect fretjob, another famous feature of ESP instruments.
- Nut: Bone, 42 mm.
- Headstock: Matching the body color.
- Tuners: Original Gotoh SG360-07.
- Bridge: Non-tremolo, Gotoh Tune-o-matic with stoptail - this increases sustain and helps to stays in tune with ease.
- Pickups: 2x EMG 81 active humbuckers - this classic Metallica combination is very versatile, provides lots of gain for aggressive sounds, fits well for downtuning and is absolutely quiet, due to its active design.
- Alternatively, upon request of the purchaser, we can also perform a professional installation of a different pickup combination, e.g. any DiMarzio, EMG or Seymour Duncan etc. (Only a small upcharge per pickup swap will be required). Furthermore, we offer installation of active boost and EQ circuits like EMG Afterburner, PA-2, SPC, RPC, VMC, EXG etc. Please ask for details if interested.
- Electronics: 1x Volume, 1x Tone, 3-way toggle switch.
- Impressive quality of craftmanship, handling and sound, due to the fact that this instrument was built at the same ESP factory in Japan like the ESP Standard Series guitars - which are renowned for their high quality.
- The guitar comes in a high-quality gigbag.